
I've been begging and begging Kyle to let my dad or brother pull out his tooth for a week! I wanted to be there so badly when he lost his first tooth. Did he do it at his soccer game while I was there?? NOOOOOO! He did not! It was too scary; but of COURSE he pulls it out HIMSELF at his dads later that day... :( I have to say, as excited as I am for his first tooth loss, I was very disappointed to have missed it. I got one photo from his dad, but I can't wait to take a new one of his WHOLE cute face. Still hoping the "tooth fairy" delivers the tooth from one house to the next as requested! I'm not holding my breath, but I did ask, he did say ok...and we will see on Monday.... :)
2 comments:
I still have the photo on my phone from pulling AJ's first tooth for him when I lived with them. I think I was also responsible for pulling #2 if I remember right. :)
LOL, very cool. :)
Post a Comment