Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Yesterday...

Oh my goodness Robyn, you don't know the effort it is taking me to write on this blog!!  I of course write it throughout the day in my head, but actually having to take the effort to sit down at some point and put it all down is actually quite difficult.  It would be so much easier to NOT write!  The thought that just drifted through my head though, is that maybe it will get my creative juices flowing so I can write the four papers I have due this week....WE'LL SEE!

OK, so I have taken a break for a few hours and am now back...did you notice?!  I'm going to end up just summarizing now instead of telling you all the witty, fun, and just plain awesome things that went along with my day. :)


...well, maybe tomorrow...

3 comments:

The Tibbs' said...

Hahaha! I am reading this and wishing you had a voice recorder or something for your blog. Or at least a microphone that would convert your audio to text so that while you were surfing the net, you could talk about all that you want to tell me... hahaha!

The Tibbs' said...

Good talking with you today. I hope the Christmas presents will still be discounted 35%!

Anonymous said...

:P LOOKIE, LOOKIE. I'M POSTING ON YOUR BLOG TIFFANY!!!! I READ IT TOO! BE HAPPY!