Saturday, April 19, 2008

For the Three or Four of you that Read My Blog...

OK, so I would say I will try to update this more often, but really why waste my breath? We all know I won't...haha...I WILL say that I want to keep it updated more often, but I don't think many people read it anyway, so if you want more, pressure me and write me comments on it!

So, Joshua is suddenly talking non-stop! He's a chatter box who absolutly also loves his brother so much! My goodness, he's always following him around and copying him; right down to the tantrums! Yeah, terrible twos, they are here...

Anway, back to my jabbering boy, everything is, "wuts that?"..tell him..."oh"..."wuts that?"..."oh"... over and over, until we go through everything, and then we start right over again.

And another favorite. "why???" at the top of his lungs, tell him why, and then of course...."oh"...it's so cute! I love it.

Any My older baby Kyle. He is doing better then he was this week. He is still having a hard time with me being so busy with work and school and with the fact that I can't pick him up from school anymore, so he's disappointed with that, but I've been trying extra hard to show him he's special. It's not easy, he can be pretty moody! =) He's a cutey. Still wants to be a firefighter! He still loves his Thomas the Train, and he still loves Soccer...It's about the only sport he really interested in. Though he has been mentioning T-ball again, but that already started, so it's too late. Also, he is still enjoying pre-school and loves coming home and telling me the letter and color for the week, and what job he got to do! He loves to see his name everywhere, loves to do art, write letters to those he loves, see pictures of himself and his brother, and loves his scooter...which was stolen. :(

He started seeing a "feelings" doctor last week, and he enjoyed his time there. They talked, drew pictures, and played with toys. He can't wait to go back! In fact, it was pretty difficult to get him to leave! So, that's a good sign so far. His next appointment is next week! I'm sure he'll like that one as well. He's so cute! My goodness, I can't get over it. Though, he does have his moments...he loves to argue with me and he is extremely stubborn, but he's the cutest, I love him!

No comments: