Friday, May 2, 2008

Clarification

OK, I don't have time at the moment to give any updates, but I will tell you that both my boys are doing awesome! And they went to bed super early tonight....5:30! They were so tired! It's now almost 11 and I'm hoping they don't decide 4am is a good wake-up time... YIKES! :)

Anyway, I'm clarifying that, no, Kyle did not curse. It wasn't meant to be a curse word, that was my grrrriiinnnggg... As in, I'm not sure what word to use, cause I was speechless...I won't do it again just to avoid the confusoin. Sorry! :)

1 comment:

The Tibbs' said...

Thanks a million for the clarification!!! By the way, I am glad that you thought the video was hilarious! Hope it made a great close for your day! In a way, I think using the blog in this way is WAY better than stupid WEB-cams!!! Love ya...