So, we were at my parents house the other day and I peeked into the back yard and saw my boys pretending to be bumble bees. They were buzz buzzing and flying around all the while watching the bees...me, I hate bees, I think if you get close you get stung, the upside to that would be that the bee would die from it's trouble to hurt me, but really, small consolation...
Anyway, so they're buzzing, and I'm trying to get a cute picture, and they found me out!!! Stinkers! So, needless to say, I went outside to catch the pictures instead, but they didn't do it as much. Kyle did have a blast pretending to be a bee, "flying" from tree to tree and then up to me yelling "Sting You!" and hitting me with his tush! Well, I of course tried to grab him before he could "sting me" and it was a fun game; Joshua insisted on joining in, and they were racing eachother to sting me. It was a lot of fun.
The pictures of Joshua "hiding", now that boy is funny. I would chase him around the house and he'd suddenly stop behind something to hide. He does this while I'm right there mind you, and he knows I can see him! But in his little mind, if he isn't looking at me, he of course can't be seen! So, he'll keep his eyes averted either looking away or straight ahead until I roar in his ear, and he gets all surprised and happy that I found him. He's a crack up!


1 comment:
I just love that you updated the blog!!!!!!! The boys are DARLING!!! I can see Kyle's happiness beaming in the pictures! He has your eyes! I can almost picture the bee stinging you game... precious! Wish I could be around more often!!! Love Aunt Robyn
Post a Comment