
I was able to spend the night at home with Kyle on Friday night! Ryan came to stay with Joshua and I got to go home for a bit. So, I slept in of course, because I'm just always tired, and the next morning, I spent it with Kyle. I asked Kyle what he wanted to do today and he said he just wanted to stay home with me...isn't he sweet? He wanted to sit on the couch and cuddle while watching his favorite show Fireman Sam. So we did! We watched quite a few of them! After that we had on Veggie Tail's Christams music and Kyle was standing next to the CD Player singing along! Then, after awhile, it was time to get going. We had to run two errands before heading to the hospital. One of those errands was to JoAnn's Fabric. I had to get the fabric to make the "sleeve" to cover up Joshua's PICC line. Kyle picked out two fabrics, yes, one had Thomas the Train on it!, and the other one was shadows of fish with colorful bubbles all over it. I picked out one with paws and puppies. We had a good time. Of course Kyle wanted one too, so along with Joshua's new sleeve, Kyle now has one too! If he forgets it, poor guy, his arm starts to hurt and he needs his IV. He's so funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment